Environmental Technicians, Drillers and Helpers
Gregg Drilling is seeking full-time (40+ hrs/week) field staff to help support the growth in all of our lines of business. Gregg’s Field Technicians, Operators, Drillers and Helpers all perform environmental investigation and remediation activities centered around environmentally impacted sites. This is a field position, and travel varies, but typically out of town travel is required for 10% – 25% of work time. All employees are expected to participate in Gregg’s health and safety program. Those interested or experienced in the below field services are encouraged to apply.
- Auger Drilling
- Rotary Drilling
- Sonic Drilling
- CPT and Direct Push
- Advanced Site Characterization
- In-Situ Remediation
Job Skills Required:
- Strong Work Values (Hard Working, Respectful, Dependable, Honest, Positive Attitude, Professional)
- Excellent Safe Work Habits
- Good Written and Verbal Communicator
- Team Player
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- OSHA 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER) certification (provided if needed).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Possess valid driver’s license and maintain clean driving record with no DUIs, excessive or major violations.
- Willing to obtain commercial driver’s license (Class A) within 1 year of employment.
- Submit to and pass, without restrictions, a pre-placement physical exam and drug and alcohol screen.
- Basic to advanced mechanical skills with troubleshooting abilities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience operating Drill Rigs
- Experience operating Direct Push Rigs
- Experience performing in-situ remediation (ISCO, ISCR, ERD, BIO, etc.)
- Commercial Driver’s License (Class A).
- Recent college graduate with a degree in geology, environmental science, engineering
To apply for a position at our Northern California office in Martinez, please send your resume and cover letter to Chris Pruner: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a position in our Southern California office in Signal Hill, please send your resume and cover letter to Pat Keating: email@example.com