Since 1985 Gregg Drilling has been providing auger drilling services to the environmental and geotechnical site investigation community. Gregg has a full range of both truck and track-mounted auger rigs in varying sizes from small limited access and low overhead clearance, to larger more capable drills for larger well installations and deeper borings.
- Truck mounted auger drills perfect for metro areas
- Tracked equipment for difficult access and off-road locations
- Limited access equipment with low overhead clearance
- 2″-8″ Monitoring wells
- Boring depths up to 250ft
- Automatic SPT hammers for geotechnical sampling
Download the Auger Drilling specification sheet for more details and rig dimensions