Air Vacuum Excavation
Gregg Drilling operates air vacuum excavation systems primarily for utility clearance before drilling activities commence. It is standard practice to either hand auger or air-vac a borehole location to anywhere from 5-10ft below ground surface. This confirms that no utilities are present and drilling activities can commence. Any utility clearance is performed only after obtaining a USA ticket number and noting marked utility locations.
- Underground Utility Location Verifications
- Natural Gas Pipeline Bell Joint Leak Repair
- Cathodic Protection Installation
- Gas or Water Line Service Terminations or Installations
- Manway and Valve Box Cleaning/Maintenance
We’re ready for you
With over 35 years experience drilling in California and surrounding states, Gregg Drilling can handle any size project. We hope to demonstrate our value through quality equipment, knowledgeable and experienced personnel and our exceptional safety standards.