Gregg Drilling offers unique solutions for difficult access areas, saving time and money by eliminating the need for access roads. Our heliportable drill rig splits into seven parts, each weighing less than 1500lbs. It is equipped with a steel caterpillar track system for moving through rough terrain once assembled.
The heliportable system is great for spillway projects, dam and reservoirs, telecommunications and electrical transmission towers.
Features & Services:
- Wireline, NQ, HQ and PQ coring to depths of 800m
- Standard penetration test (SPT) auto-hammer and casing advancer
- Angled borehole drilling up to 45 degrees from vertical
Geotechnical testing including:
- Single and double packer testing
- Downhole P&S wave suspension logging
- Acoustic and optical televiewer
- Instrumentation installation including inclinometer, piezometer and extensometer
For more information, download our Heliportable specifications sheet.