Gregg’s Mobile Remediation injection platforms are self-contained and have integrated operator workstations. Gregg provides integrated mixing and pumping systems that can achieve injection rates up to 100 GPM and can regulate injection pressure between 0 1500 psi. With the use of Gregg’s multi-point manifolds, reagents can be delivered individually or simultaneously to 20 direct push points and/or injection wells. Gregg also utilizes in-line mixing systems to increase precision and mitigate human error.
- 10-point dual injection manifold
- Two 180 gallon stainless mix tanks with mixers
- Dual progressive cavity pumps -225 psi, 40 GPM flow rate
- On board deck space to hold a tote of chemical to reduce site footprint
- On board transfer pumps
- On board self-containment – 200 gallons
- Safety shower and eyewash station
Download the Remediation Platform specification sheet for more details.