Cone Penetration Testing (CPT)
Since 1992 Gregg Drilling has been a leading provider of CPT services in the Western US. Gregg’s CPT trucks are designed and built in-house and provide 30-tons of push capacity. Our CPT equipment includes standard trucks, 6×6 off-road truck vehicles, track mounted units and portable “ramset” equipment.
- Fully enclosed heated/air conditioned work station
- 6×6 Off-road truck option
- 30-ton push capacity
- Real time data presentation
- Support truck paired with CPT rig equipped with drill head to provide asphalt/concrete coring.
- Support truck equipped with group plant/mixing and pressure-washer/steam cleaner
- Track and portable options for difficult or limited access
- Cone Penetration Testing
- Seismic CPT
- Soil and groundwater sampling
- High resolution site characterization with MiHPT and UVOST
- Piezometer installation